Lilac Body Oil
Lilac Body Oil | Syringa vulgaris
Herbal body care LISTING: 2 fl oz
Ingredients: Lilac infused olive oil Usage:
USAGE:Use as a massage oil, add a few drops to your bath or warm several drops in your hand for a soothing massage.
➸ Lilacs are a cousin to the Jasmin plant and bloom in the springtime. If you walk past a bush you can smell their delightful scent and hear the happy bees buzzing. This is a fleeting moment each year as they only bloom for about 1-2 weeks every spring.
➸ Medicinally, lilacs have been known to have astringent properties that can be helpful for skin tightening and evening, reducing fine lines and pores.
➸ A note about our products:
* With all our products this product is naturally scented and may or may not have a scent. No essential oils are used.
* We grow using organic and biodiverse farming methods or sustainable harvest practices. We make and bottle in small batches with care and attention to quality of the plants and the products they produce. Learn more about us at www.goodfortuneherbs.com
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
* This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Do not use if lactating or pregnant. Consult your healthcare professional.
* For external use only. Do not use on broken skin.